Follow mindminebiz on Twitter

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Everyone of us wants to Stay 21 I promise


I am 23 years old and my birthday is coming up but its too late, I already wish I could stay 21 for the rest of my life. Not too often are you able to figure out things that age lets you figure them out. Age is mainly time and since time passes everything must pass so we cant stay 21 like we all wish we could on a daily basis. I am not able to show you experiences I have beside explaining and I will not even do that because only time has answers that you could not have. I am sincere in telling you the life you are living to read this article is the greatest thing that could have happened because life is amazing. The reason we are not allowed to stay 21 forever is life is too great and this world will eventually overflow its good as it should. If things were not to overflow we would not have explored, learned, discovered things we have but there is always a time for everything and no matter how bad you want to stay 21 it just is not physically comprehensible.

No comments:

Post a Comment